V-REFLEXTM Reflective Material –Flame Resistant Reflective Fabric RT-FRHW506030-ARA1
Approved to EN ISO 20471, EN 469, NFPA
Design for flame resistant garment
Retroreflective Technology: Micro Glass Bead
Reflective Tape Color: Lime-yellow
Reflective Trim Color: Silver
Reflected Color: Bright White
Home wash: 50cycles@60°C
Dry Clean: 30 cycles
V-REFLEXTM Reflective Material –Flame Resistant Reflective Fabric RT-FRHW506030-ARA1 is intended to enhance the visibility of the wearer, when applied to fire fighting apparel and flame resistant occupational work wear. It is most appropriate where enhanced visibility of the wearer during day time, and in low-light night time conditions, in combination with heat resistance and wear durability, is required.
The reflective part of the fabric will appear brilliant white when illuminated by vehicle headlights, even when the wearer is situated at the side of the road.
When converting/storing the reflective material certain circumstances may change the uniform appearance of the reflective material, but will not affect the reflective properties, and therefore, the defined functionality.
V-REFLEXTM Reflective Material –Flame Resistant Reflective Fabric RT-FRHW506030-ARA1 consists of exposed high performance glass lenses bonded to a special polymer layer and a flame resistant aramid/ Nomex backing. It is a fluorescent lime-yellow trim with a centered silver retro-reflective stripe.
High Performance according to EN 471: 2003 (High-Visibility Warning Clothing)
Note: The product is not for use on EN 471: 2003 High Visibility Garments, which would require the
retroreflective part to be a minimum of 50mm wide.
• Centred silver retroreflective stripe exceeds the brightness requirements (table 5, level 2) when new and
requirements after test exposure for retrorefl ective material (clause 6.2.2).
• Typical width of silver centre stripe: 1.9cm for 5cm wide material and 2.5cm for 7.5cm wide material.
• Is non-orientation sensitive.
• Offers 60°C domestic wash durability (clause 6.2.2), 50 cycles per EN 471.
• Offers 90°C domestic wash durability (clause 6.2.2), 25 cycles per EN 471.
• Offers dry-cleaning durability (clause 6.2.2), 30 cycles per EN 471.
• Meets the requirements for fluorescent yellow background material when new (clause 5.1), after Xenon
(clause 5.2) and after being subjected to convective heat test at 180°C for 5 minutes for the fl uorescent
• Meets the requirements for fluorescent yellow background material (clause 5.1) after being subjected
to 50 cycles washing at 60°C per EN 471 or after 25 cycles at 90°C per EN 471 or after 30 cycles dry
cleaning per EN 471.
High Performance according to EN 469: 1995 (Protective Clothing for Fire Fighter)
• Provides limited flame spread properties acc to EN 469 (clause 6.1) new and after 5 cycles at 60°C.
• Fulfi lls requirements for fl ammability acc to EN 533 (Index 3) when new and after 50 wash cycles in
accordance to ISO 6330 (2A) or after 25 cycles in accordance to ISO 6330 (1A) or after 30 cycles dry
cleaning in accordance to ISO 3175-2.
• The central silver retroreflective stripe exceeds the minimum retrorefl ective performance requirements
acc to EN 471 after exposure to EN 366, method B (radiant heat at 10kW/m2).
• The central silver retroreflective stripe exceeds the minimum retrorefl ective performance requirements of
EN 471 after convective heat exposure at 180°C for 5 minutes new and after 5 cycles washing acc to
ISO 6330 2A (EN 469, Annex A).
• The central silver retrorefl ective stripe exceeds the minimum retrorefl ective performance requirements of
EN 471 after convective heat exposure to 260°C for 5 minutes.
High Performance according to NFPA 1971, 2000(Protective Ensemble for Structural
• Fire fighting clothing and flame resistant occupational work wear, where an enhanced flame and heat resistance as well as high wear durability is required, such as: fire coats, turnout coats, trousers, coveralls, coats, jackets, waistcoats and trousers, uniforms, rainwear.
• Head-, arm-, leg-bands, belts and gloves.
• No pre-soaking.
• No application of high alkaline products (e.g. heavy duty products or stain removal products).
• No application of solvated detergents or micro-emulsions.
• No additional bleaches.
• Do not overdry. Reflective fabric temperature should not exceed 90°C at any time during drying.
Before use, the suitability of the intended care process forV-REFLEXTM Flame Resistant Reflective Fabric RT-FRHW506030-ARA1 must be determined. Test duration should mirror the anticipated maximum number of care cycles in use.
A colored clothing wash program without pre-wash should be used.
Wash temperature range: 30°C to 60°C
Max. wash time at highest wash temperature: 12 minutes
Max. program time: 50 minutes
Detergent: Brand powdered household detergents should be used. Refer to the detergent manufacturer’s recommendations for dosage in areas of high water hardness and for various degrees of garment soiling.
Use of temperatures lower than 60° C will increase the lifetime of the reflective fabric.
Actual lifetime will be dependent upon the detergent system and its dosage level.
Load factor higher than 65% might lead to enhanced abrasion of the centered silver reflective stripe.
Do not use additional bleach
• No chlorine bleach.
• No bleaches on oxygene basis (e.g. sodium perborate bleaches).
Do not store a wash batch even in a low concentration of bleach.
Tumble Dry: Tumble drying should be performed in a commercially available household dryer
Using the medium dry setting.
Exhaust temperature should not exceed 90°C.
Do not overdry. Damp dry only.
Air Drying: Line drying is recommended where possible.
Dry Cleaning Conditions
• Cleaning process should be based on a pre- and main-bath only.
• For P it is recommended to only use pure perchloroethylene.
• Adjust load and solvent level to give a moderate mechanical action.
Max. solvent temperature: 30°C
Recommended drying temperature: 48°C
• Use medium setting, use press cloth.
• Do not apply steam.
Samples are available for your evaluation
Tag: material reflectante, material retrorreflectante, reflectora, lavado industrial, lavado de casa, limpieza en seco, resistente al fuego, resistencia al fuego, capa de fuego
material reflexivo, material retro-reflexivo, reflexivo guarnição, lavagem industrial, lavagem de casa, limpeza a seco, resistente à chama, retardante de fogo, casaco de fogo
reflective material, retro-reflective material, reflective trim, home wash reflective fabric, dry cleaning reflective fabric, flame resistant reflective fabric, fire retardant reflective fabric, fire coat reflective fabric, retro reflective fabric